We’re looking for a PPC Campaign Manager who shares our passion for search engine marketing and is driven to provide exceptional service and results to clients.
Located in a sunny loft, near Atwater market in Montreal, Bloom’s office offers a casual and open work environment.
Weekdays – 9am to 5pm
As a PPC Campaign Manager, you will manage day-to-day activities on behalf of various clients, including:
- Gain an understanding of clients’ business and goals so targeted traffic is driven to their site
- Create and manage PPC marketing campaigns in Google AdWords, Bing Ads, Facebook Ads for multiple client accounts in various verticals.
- Conduct keyword research and create lists of targeted search terms that are relevant to clients’ websites and business
- Write effective ad copy
- Establish bidding strategies based on clients’ business goals and targets
- Provide bid and ad management/optimization on a regular basis to achieve maximum efficiency
- Analyze PPC campaign results and adjust advertising strategy to improve/expand campaign by using market research and campaign data to evaluate testing and performance
- Manage clients’ search budgets and keep campaigns within these budgets
- Communicate with clients on a regular basis to discuss clients’ expectations/goals, provide consulting, and deliver reports
- Communicate with team members to share knowledge and help solve problems
- Work with Bloom’s Canadian, American and European clients.
- Train and manage Junior Data Analyst.
- Continually research and test the latest cutting edge Paid Search Marketing practices
- Ensure that all client deliverables are met and client expectations are exceeded
- Develop relationships with clients; and build and nurture those relationships
- Participate in company blog, industry social media activities
- Ability to go the extra mile, take the initiative, and work with little supervision
Know the ideal person for this position?
Help us spread the word
Work Hard. Live Well
We take work-life balance seriously, offering perks to keep you happy and healthy.
- Competitive Salary.
- Get public transit discounts with opus et cie.
- Quarterly office chair massages and healthy snack bar, on us.
Learn, Grow, and Bloom
Stay on the leading edge of digital marketing with training, conferences and more...
- Friendly, cooperative work environment
- Attend industry events and conferences.
- Grow your skills with training, courses, and lunch & learns.
Welcome To The Neighborhood
Work in our loft, in the heart of Montreal’s hip and scenic St-Henri neighbourhood.
- Open office concept in a great location
- Run or bike on the lachine canal, literally next door to our office.
- Get your sweat with weekly yoga and on-site gym facilities.
Quality of Life
Smooth over the rough edges with our quality of life perks.
- Health and Dental Insurance Contribution
- Flexibility to take work from home days.