We’re looking for an Account Manager who shares our passion for search engine marketing and is driven to provide exceptional service and results to clients.
Located in a sunny loft, near Atwater market in Montreal, Bloom’s office offers a casual and open work environment.
This position is the primary contact between the client, with the responsibility of building a relationship of trust between them and Bloom. The Account Manager is responsible for overseeing all web marketing activities to ensure client satisfaction. They actively work to understand the client’s business challenges in order to define the strategic direction.
The Account Manager participates in the management of various projects and is attentive to business development potential with existing clients in order to promote long-term sustainable growth. Besides being responsible for understanding client markets, the Account Manager must also work closely with team members to foster the creation of a fertile and positive environment where strategic ideas emerge and come to life.
As an Account Manager, you will manage day-to-day activities on behalf of various clients, including:
- Manage the relationship between the agency and the client
- Build a trust with the client and be proactive in capitalizing on opportunities for the client while also addressing challenges
- Collaborate and coordinate with all the teams working on the account ensuring effective communication between each other
- Prepare proposals in collaboration with specialist teams
- Prepare reports and conduct follow-up meetings where necessary
- Actively work to increase clients’ Web knowledge by engaging them in lunch & learns, training, etc.
- Oversee internal and external projects
- Work with the client regularly to understand and analyze their evolving business needs and objectives over time
- Build strong long-term relationships with clients by proactively addressing current and future industry and competitive challenges
- Build and maintain the client brief document and define strategies and objectives
- Oversee and communicate the development of appropriate tactics to support the defined strategy, and coordinate with the technical team to achieve the client’s goals;
- Prioritize the needs of production in terms of resources, time and budget;
- Integrate, understand and communicate information related to the performance of projects
- Ensure the entry of project information into the internal project management tool (Basecamp)
- Meet the ongoing and specific needs in terms of forecasting and budget required hours, per account
- Identify and communicate new opportunities with existing accounts
- Identify at-risk accounts and determine the future of these with immediate supervisor
- 2 years experience in account management or project management
- Experience and knowledge in digital marketing (PPC) and/or conversion optimization, affiliate programs, banner campaign, social media web analytics, etc.)
- Intellectual curiosity and analytical mind
- Excellent skills in oral and written communication, on the phone and in person
- Strong interest in the Web and its evolution
- Show autonomy, courtesy, interpersonal skills and resourcefulness
- Discrete with a high level of professionalism towards sensitive information
- Fluent in spoken and written (French and English)
Know the ideal person for this position?
Help us spread the word
Work Hard. Live Well
We take work-life balance seriously, offering perks to keep you happy and healthy.
- Competitive Salary.
- Get public transit discounts with opus et cie.
- Quarterly office chair massages and healthy snack bar, on us.
Learn, Grow, and Bloom
Stay on the leading edge of digital marketing with training, conferences and more...
- Friendly, cooperative work environment
- Attend industry events and conferences.
- Grow your skills with training, courses, and lunch & learns.
Welcome To The Neighborhood
Work in our loft, in the heart of Montreal’s hip and scenic St-Henri neighbourhood.
- Open office concept in a great location
- Run or bike on the lachine canal, literally next door to our office.
- Get your sweat with weekly yoga and on-site gym facilities.
Quality of Life
Smooth over the rough edges with our quality of life perks.
- Health and Dental Insurance Contribution
- Flexibility to take work from home days.